Day#10 - 29 Days Challenge

Welcome back, everyone!


You are reading the update of my "Running for 29 Days" challenge where the intention was to run as often as possible during one month. 


Because I LOVE data, I will be starting with some stats of my last 10 days (hmm just got the idea of creating some data visualization for my last blog, STAY TUNED).


During the last 10 days:

  • I managed to run 5 times (average of once per two days).

  • I covered a distance of 10.07 km.

  • The distance increase rate between my initial run (1.36 km) and my most recent run (2.40 km) is 76.5%.

  • The total time run is more than 60 minutes.

  •  Average of 12 minutes per run.



I’m logging my run sessions through the Huawei Health mobile application. While the application is great, one thing it doesn’t take into account is the wind direction ** trust me there is a difference if you are running against the wind 😬 ** . I’m more or less satisfied with these stats given that I had to squeeze the run sessions into my daily routine which coincided with me having the first dose of the COVID19 vaccine. Although the sessions may seem short and few, they are boosting up my mood so much and I’m happy for every single kilometer I’m covering as without running, I would have been spending most of my time on my laptop.


My aim is by the end of the challenge, I would manage to cover 5km in one run (keeping my goal as realistic as possible), and this translates to at least 3.5km in the next 10 days. Although I have high motivation to keep going, I’m not very confident that I will do so 😁, but all in all, I’m grateful for having a good outdoor environment to run and health to do such a sport activity. 



I will leave you with the run tacking video of my most recent run, until next time! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finishing Line or New Beginning ?

Day#0 - 29 Days Challenge