Day#0 - 29 Days Challenge

 Hello and welcome to my small blog.

My name is Riyadh. I'm a data analyst, machine learning enthusiast, and soon to be a "runner" after this challenge :). If you want to know more about me, you can check my website here

To start with, I'm taking part in the 29 days challenge, initialized by Murtadha Al-Tameemi, where people pick a hobby/skill and work on developing it for 29 days. I picked jogging.

I have been thinking of bringing back my stamina to life for a while now but I always found excuses not to. Thus, I'm participating in this challenge as an attempt number zillion to make jogging part of my daily routine. I have high hopes for this attempt though as I can always be motivated by all the people around me doing some challenging for their lives as well.

I chose jogging for more than one reason. Some of these are to be more physically active, increase productivity, and improve mental health, yet the most motivating reason is that I will gain back the stamina needed to practice my favorite hobby, soccer.

If you see me posting here every 10 days approximately for the next month, it means I'm still in the game :)


Comments

  1. Hello Reda, I hope to be a professional programmer like you one day. Your site is beautiful and you have great projects! I wish you best luck in your new experience 🌷🌷🌷

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finishing Line or New Beginning ?

Day#10 - 29 Days Challenge